For Sale RockShox/Specialized Judy FSX Forks *NOW SOLD*

Thought I recognised it. Seems in great condition. What size is the frame c2c ?

Link to the frame thread/sale for anyone who wants the pair:

Last edited:
If not for the short steerer, I would have been all over these...

Great price.

Someone snap them up before I reconsider.

Hey mate I’m super keen on the frame and forks. Only issue is I’m in Australia. Happy to pay for shipping though so let me know if you’re prepared to arrange that

Hey mate I’m super keen on the frame and forks. Only issue is I’m in Australia. Happy to pay for shipping though so let me know if you’re prepared to arrange that
Hey, hope you’re well. I’ve had a few issues with shipping internationally before, so am going to stick with UK only I’m afraid.

Hey, hope you’re well. I’ve had a few issues with shipping internationally before, so am going to stick with UK only I’m afraid.
Thanks for the response. Out of interest what issues have you faced? I’m finding I’m getting the same response from others so wondering whether I should even keep trying. The Australian retro mtb market is dismal!

Shipping a whole TT road bike to Greece last week cost £111 via send bike.com

Was easy enough my end, but customs in Greece have just announced they want the import tax paid in 5 days or they are going to scrap it 🙈

Would it make anyone feel any better to know I received a very high end frame in the mail the other day, all the way from Italy, with a box of very luxurious components tucked inside, unicorn type of stuff, and the US Customs police didn't even so much as get in touch. The box just arrived via UPS at my work, without me even needing to sign a bloody form!

I hate how the UK (and Europe) handles imports. Although I suppose you get socialized medicine out of it in a roundabout way, maybe?

Latest posts

Back