Specialized FSR (Retro MTB Mountain Bike) - Jason McRoy + Bits - eBay in Chester

Repacker

Specialized Fan

"Piece of history. Not desperate to sell. Portion of money will go to a charity called Riding To Win / Ellie Soutter Foundation.

This is a genuine ex-team Specialized FSR owned by Jason McRoy. It was dismantled over two decades ago and parts used for another bike... since then, the frame and bits have lived in storage."

1692255972299.png

1692256103900.png

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
To me, having built 2 JMC replica bikes already and thus studied lots of pics, it looks like the 1995 bike used at start of Grundig season, the one with gold Azonic riser. Mostly as it has that combo of parts which he changed around quite a bit through the season.

Last edited:
I’ve asked a few questions re provenance. Since it looks pretty nackered and plenty of effort to re condition sympatheticly. Since swapping out parts on it would be pointless to the purpose of trying to keep it original.

Lucky for me I have all the rare spares ready to go.

I’ve asked a few questions re provenance. Since it looks pretty nackered and plenty of effort to re condition sympatheticly. Since swapping out parts on it would be pointless to the purpose of trying to keep it original.

Lucky for me I have all the rare spares ready to go.
That's you buying it then?
Sorted.

Back