Specialized FSR Pro

MikeC":5b1c3pjo said:
Especially without offering it to me with a "thank you for your honesty Mike now here's first dibs on my bike with a crazy low thank you BIN" first
still not too late y'know... ;)

I agree Mike. You deserve some karma for your honesty.

mikesnowdon":2x5o57ug said:
MikeC":2x5o57ug said:
Especially without offering it to me with a "thank you for your honesty Mike now here's first dibs on my bike with a crazy low thank you BIN" first

+1

cyfa2809":33ycf9ry said:
mikesnowdon":33ycf9ry said:
MikeC":33ycf9ry said:

+1

+2 (well, at least half (third or quarter) of the original price you paid) ;)

Better yet, I'll buy it and swap your Scalpel for it :LOL:

Reply to MikeC and all those that agree with him.

I agree with you MikeC, your good deed deserves recognition.

After it was stolen, whenever I drove anywhere, I kept an eye out for my bike, and as you can see, I kept the paperwork just in case it was recovered. Wish I had kept the seat post, saddle and spare dederailleur hangar I had.

It is no coincidence that I put a note up on this forum when I decided I wanted to sell the bike. I need the money more than I need another bike, and wanted you to know I was selling it. Here's is your reward:

If you happen to be the high bidder, then you get a 33% discount off the final value. Fair deal?

I know I thanked you already, but this lets you know I really mean it.

Regards.

fsr003.jpg

this was my one

Fab offer on the 33% by the way.
Mike

1999 Specialized FSR Enduro Pro frame sizes

lawson, nice bike. I made the mistake of trading from the 1997 Ground Control (with MAX Backbone frame) to the 1999 bike. Turns out that the frame size was really only made in a large in 1999 and the smaller bikes simply had altered seat tubes/angles.

Why do I say this? Cause the 1997 bike I had sported the same bright red that your bike has. A medium frame in 1997 performed much better than the 1999. And the SID air shock was never as good as the FOX piggyback coil-over-shock.

Re: Reply to MikeC and all those that agree with him.

jspop":344iyfaj said:
I agree with you MikeC, your good deed deserves recognition.

After it was stolen, whenever I drove anywhere, I kept an eye out for my bike, and as you can see, I kept the paperwork just in case it was recovered. Wish I had kept the seat post, saddle and spare dederailleur hangar I had.

It is no coincidence that I put a note up on this forum when I decided I wanted to sell the bike. I need the money more than I need another bike, and wanted you to know I was selling it. Here's is your reward:

If you happen to be the high bidder, then you get a 33% discount off the final value. Fair deal?

I know I thanked you already, but this lets you know I really mean it.

Regards.

Nice one jspop :cool: :)

Back