Ridden once
Shimano compatible
Specialites TA Kheops
Very lightweight 115g

£55 inc postage or trade for something such as a M960 9 speed derailleur or a 9
Speed cassette with around 27t +

And the Tiso Altore 366 Shimano compatible short cage Ti max 27T ridden once
£160 inc postage WITHDRAWN

Selling as I realise I need lower gears and a longer mech The 32642EE6-B4BE-4B2C-BAA6-48EB8DD3FF12.jpeg

Last edited:
What is the plan for cassette and mech?

You can squeeze some more chain wrap out of the mech if you used a short hanger extender and larger jockey wheels. Probably 1 tooth more on each though with the short cage but sometimes more if you just expand the bottom jockey. Depends how they are offset from each other.

Front and rear mechs can be pushed well beyond manufacturer limits, in most cases, and work absolutely fine. Sometimes better!!

What is the plan for cassette and mech?

You can squeeze some more chain wrap out of the mech if you used a short hanger extender and larger jockey wheels. Probably 1 tooth more on each though with the short cage but sometimes more if you just expand the bottom jockey. Depends how they are offset from each other.

Front and rear mechs can be pushed well beyond manufacturer limits, in most cases, and work absolutely fine. Sometimes better!!
I’m going to stick to something XTR which I won’t cry about if it gets scraped.
This Tiso is a piece of art - I’d love to just keep it but id rather it goes to a good home. The Kheops isn’t too bad neither

Back