SPD Advice?

Even if you don't buy clipless pedals at the very least get a pair of bike specific shoes - I've had mates you've torn the muscles in the arch of their feet from riding in trainers and by all accounts it fecking hurts!

If you want to ride in trainer style shoes try somethng like 661, if you want to then have a go with clipless you can fit the cleats to them as well, have a look here.....

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Cate ... goryID=233

I use flats with Adidas Berm shoes, and haven't looked back after having the same problem as you from wearing my old school Vans, as well as wrapping the laces around the pedal axles!

I bought a similar shoe made by the same company and they are really comfortable - good choice, hope you enjoy them!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
in france shimano do a deal that if you buy a pair of shimano shoes , they give you a free pair of SPD .

maybe they can match over here .

Back