Spanish 2018 "Yonti" Classic meeting. 11th edition

newsboy":1u6xp1bs said:
what means "1st gen Merlin"?

A 1989 Joe Murray designed MTB titanium frame. As far as I know, this first generation of frames were built from 1988 to 1990...

Josh#78":1s8avbb1 said:
newsboy":1s8avbb1 said:

A 1989 Joe Murray designed MTB titanium frame. As far as I know, this first generation of frames were built from 1988 to 1990...

never heard of generations of merlin frames. they made so many steps/progress within "your" 1st generation. what generation are the marin "branded" frames?

either way, great to see you like titanium bikes!

newsboy":s96seeeq said:
Josh#78":s96seeeq said:
newsboy":s96seeeq said:

never heard of generations of merlin frames. they made so many steps/progress within "your" 1st generation. what generation are the marin "branded" frames?

Well it was just a way of saying that is one of the early MTB frames built by Merlin, maybe it was not so accurate or correct. ;-)

And yes! We all have some kind of "titanium fever" in our group... Our collection gets bigger every year! :D

newsboy":2qk989vg said:

Hi there Ashok; you are very welcome to our next meeting; hope we can drink the beers I promised you with no hurry this time ...

Best regards.

Back