SORTED: Avocet 30 computer wheel magnet/ring (32h fitment)

Re: Avocet 30 computer wheel magnet/ring (32h fitment)

kingoffootball":1xwonatk said:
Is there anything special about the wheel magnets? I have a few of them around (have probably thrown some out too), some of which I might be able to ID and others not.
Thanks mate that'll be great if you can take a look.
The Avocet magnets are rings (see pic below) either black or a light grey colour.
There are two different types: one has 3 attachment clips, one has 4. The difference is for fitment to either 28/36h or 32h wheels. I'm not sure which is which but I'd appreciate a look at what you have.

Ah, I get it. I'll have a look through my spares tomorrow morning before work and let you know if I have one.

kingoffootball":nna8phrt said:
Ah, I get it. I'll have a look through my spares tomorrow morning before work and let you know if I have one.
Big thanks, don't bust your balls doing it (or make yourself late! :p) there's no desperate rush :)

Sorry, I did look Saturday morning, but had a more thorough look yesterday and I'm afraid I don't have any of those style ones.

kingoffootball":2qtvo47x said:
Sorry, I did look Saturday morning, but had a more thorough look yesterday and I'm afraid I don't have any of those style ones.
No probs appreciate it mate. Can't believe how rare these seem to be :shock: :cry:

Hi

I found my old magnet, it's a three clip model. However it must have been the wrong sort for my wheels because I cut off two of the clips to make fit - worked fine though with some small zip-ties through the holes to secure it.

Donate a couple of quid to Amnesty/Unicef/Oxfam and it's yours :)

Attachments

• IMG_3925.jpg
    IMG_3925.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 172

beepbeep":3pjcrysf said:
Hi

I found my old magnet, it's a three clip model. However it must have been the wrong sort for my wheels because I cut off two of the clips to make fit - worked fine though with some small zip-ties through the holes to secure it.

Donate a couple of quid to Amnesty/Unicef/Oxfam and it's yours :)
You sir, are my new hero!
Makes sense what you're saying about the clips.
Of those three, Oxfam would be my preferred charity. I can PayPal you and leave you to drop some coins in one of their boxes :)

PM coming :D

Back