Something for that weekend....Not for the sensitive

The History Man":29g4y2qo said:
Thank you but there's no room.

....at the inn. I'll have a rifle through my bits, but probably got nothing rad and gnarly enough :LOL:

Here, have a metallic orange jelly baby, it's my last one.....

Attachments

• orange jelly baby.jpg
    orange jelly baby.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 508
And I thought I was strange.

Sadly kgk's brake is a mini v so still,on the hunt for a full size colourful v brake caliper. Not blue.

Thanks.

Much too quiet.

00939ba1a949b9fd476eead2d80fce55_zpsddrg9njx.jpg

The History Man":1c83enme said:
And I thought I was strange

Only "Thought" :shock: wow ! If nothing else you are....ahem "Unique"

As for the jelly baby that's one of the sweetest offers you'll get and yet you dismissed like a dirty hanky.

When was the last time a young lady offered you her last Jelly baby

Logs and dogs this morning. I think the bar/stem combo may even be a little high for me. I shall have a ferret through my junk while Kaz rifles through her bits.

Will assemble a new mood wall/board/pile.

Re:

It saddens me that I only have five cable outer opportunities rather than six due to the hydro front brake. Unless I fit a cable disc?

Must order pump pegs. :D

675535c78a747444b52e03d96b8268b9_zpsyo2gdvm6.jpg

The History Man":2bv7nqtu said:
Yellow Tyre - Weeman (will go on the back of Frank)
Green Lever thingy - Regan EV

Good Karma to you both##

Carl, do you want that pound this year or do I add you to the above? :LOL:

Looking for a suitably lurid rear V brake caliper??????? Needs to stand out, a bit like the flashing light on the back of an F1 car in poor weather. I will be slow.

Money absolutely no object.

Last bit is a lie

I'm sure that pound will come in handy for me at this years mayhem :D

I've been carrying it around in my pocket since last year in case I bumped into you.

Union Flag Ass saver not orange rear crud as I have to accommodate my rad and knarly dropper so that I can shred my..........oh I give up with that. Do have remote dropper though. :facepalm:

Re:

I once wrote a history paper on Michelangelo and the Sistine Chapel commission and painting. Now I understand the bitter sweet pain of producing art.

I walked back into the house just now after showing Frank daylight for the first time, in his mostly completed form, only to be met by a comment from mrs HM,

"I feel sorry for Trigger"

"Maybe there's love enough for two?" I replied, " Will need his tyre for this one though" I said,

"That's how it begins..." she sighed, with a hint of melancholy in her voice.

"How loyal he's been, carrying you round. Leaving him shattered in the shed. Heartbroken."

What to do?

(This is not made up).

Latest posts

Back