"Some dents to the rear"

Read smashed to fcuk :oops:

seller is competing with grannie gear on price now

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
how do you even do that?
to me it looks like it's been removed with a ball joint splitter at some point which would point towards a screwed extractor thread and close inspection it does appear there aren't any full threads in it.

it might not effect the square taper, but damned if you will ever get it off again once fitted.

I bought a frame from him for a bike for a friend . It had 3 holes drilled in the bb and one fork leg was heavily corroded . I suppose someone might not have sent it back , you never know until you try.

Yup . Sure has gotta purrdy mouth !
The frame needed to be big , cheap , have canti bosses and a 130mm back end and I needed it in a hurry so options were limited . {sounds a bit like the girls I used to know}

That just wants binning...im not sure I would even trust it in that state

What a bloody animal......cold chisel from the non drive side by the looks of it.....such a shame.....although its nothing really that special to begin with tbh....and at that price!

That just wants binning...im not sure I would even trust it in that state

What a bloody animal......cold chisel from the non drive side by the looks of it.....such a shame.....although its nothing really that special to begin with tbh....and at that price!
Useful cranks for a classic though, you can run very small rings. Which is why I looked :(

Latest posts

Back