For Sale Light rear wheel FRM + Mavic + DT Swiss

thomasA

Dirt Disciple
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
its not super bad, but the front one split and they were the same age. I break hard on the front with those green pads, can't remember what they are called but they are great at stopping in the wet , at the expense of being harsh on the rims,

On the rear wheel I didn't brake so much and used more forgiving pads so there's a bit of life left in them.
If you let me know a way to measure the wear I can get the verniers out tomorrow.

I originally forgot to put on the ebay add that the hub is very stiff and needs some TLC. I have updated the advert now.

Is that a crack across the spoke flange on the rear?

Is that a crack across the spoke flange on the rear?
Hi MK yes , sorry I didn't look to close at it before

I will update the advert, but I guess it's now just a collection of triple butted DT Swiss spokes rather than a wheel.

Back