For Sale SOLD. REDUCED! Lava Dome, Scott Montana. SOLD.

oldave

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Clearance, complete bikes or parts. LD partly non-retro ('99 frame). Sale as Lots only.
Both bikes complete (minus V calipers on Scott) 175 quid, collect only, Beeston, Nottingham.
The LD with Bombers, work fine for me but I think a little soft. Plus Project 2s. Paint not as good as it looks in photo.
Scott obviously seen v little use - bought on here, I swopped to Vs and thumbies but haven't ridden it. Sizes LD 17", Scott 18", both c to top of seat tube.
If no takers for bikes prepared to post following bundle (no splitting)
Bombers, P2s, shifters (2 sets of 3 x 7 thumbies), brakes, levers, chainsets, mechs, bars etc, other parts according to request!
Bundle price 100 quid (pretty much the thumbies!) plus post.
Hope I've explained clearly - basically just need rid. If sell parts then rolling chassis probably go to bike charity.
Will try and photos, might take extra posts. Thanks, dave j.l 20230928_140505.jpg 20230928_140520.jpg 20230928_140554.jpg 20230928_140511.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back