SOLD 2002 Santa Cruz Chameleon Frame. Medium. SOLD

markrussell78

Dirt Disciple
I am selling my Santa Cruz Chameleon 16" frame in blue. I bought this just a few months back and have not long finished building it into a complete bike. The Frame has been re-painted by Impreziv Finishing of Darlington. The rear rim caliper posts were also removed to tidy the frame as I set the bike up with disc brakes. The frame has had a new genuine decal set fitted that I bought from Santa Cruz website. The frame will also come with a genuine Santa Cruz chain stay protector supplied from the same place. The frame will also come with seat post quick release, superstar sealed bearing headset which is brand new and a Shimano HT2 bottom bracket. It also comes with the rear disc adaptor which on its own new from Santa Cruz is about £40 I believe! The frame also has anti rub patches fitted in the prone areas.
Please note that the photo shows how the bike looked fully built but for sale is just the frame with the parts already mentioned.
Since building the bike has been ridden just 20 miles on road. However the bike is just a touch too small for me at 5' 9" tall I took a risk when I bought it and hoped it would be ok but I'm just a touch cramped on it. Anything under that will be fine.
I travel quite a bit up and down the country between Durham and Norfolk so if you live between these I can probably deliver for you.
From the research I have done I think this frame is from around 2002. If you want a quality USA built aluminium hardtail frame you really can't go wrong with this. These frames get built up into all sorts of discipline types. Having horizontal drop outs makes running them single speed very easy too.

PRICE DROPPED TO £110 06.01.2014

Pictures can be viewed here: http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1477527/

Back