so i started a bike shop. update 24/04/24

Re:

thought i'd do another little update,

so it's been about 15 months now since opening, the accountant is happy, have started paying myself and everything seems to be ticking over quite well. :cool:

i've still been getting a mix of different stuff in the shop, i mean to take more pics but i forget sometimes! April was mental, it's a long month and of the almost 5 weeks i rode my bike after work on mondays and tuesdays and almost every wed/thurs/friday night i worked till almost 10pm-11pm just to keep up with the amount of workshop, not to mention my first stocktake before the tax year end.

anyway, here's a few pics :D

i'm now a Brooks stockist, with brooks you have to order a minimum value or they won't let you have anything, i got a smattering of the popular stuff and have had some interest and sold some of the accessories so far, i don't expect to sell a lot of it but it's a string to my bow so to speak
IMG_7628 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

this is what the shop front looks like when i'm closed, and there are now security cameras aswel, for piece of mind really
IMG_7638 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

this shot was from a couple of weeks ago, so much stuff in that i struggled for space!
IMG_7652 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

shop ride night
SMIW3074 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

mountain mayhem with you 'horrible lot!
IMG_7672 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

did a hope chainset etc conversion on this, also fitted a Lauf fork on it later as well
IMG_7601 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

IMG_7602 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

IMG_7600 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

met some friends down at Calshot velodrome as well, took this shot of my Demon Urban 29er
IMG_7675 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

also as posted in a another thread i finally rebuilt my Fausto Coppi
IMG_7625 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

Re:

Looking good, Jon!

Pleased things are busy for you, nothing worse than being quiet when you're self employed.
Love the Coppi!
That Hope chainset looks very expensive!

Mike

Re: so i started a bike shop. update 03/04/12

Glad things are going so well for you Jon.
The shop looks great as does that Coppi, especially liking those gold Open Pros, set it off really nice.

Jamie

Re: so i started a bike shop. update 01/07/17

Hello Jon.
I can tell by the phone number the shopis in southampton somewhere?
Save me looking through the whole thread....where exactly?
I will pop in for a cuppa next time i am home

Back