so i started a bike shop. update 24/04/24

Re: so i started a bike shop. update 03/04/12

x1f44d.png.pagespeed.ic.qX2P8P7_g1.png

Re:

OMG the paint on the Demon is just amazing.

Nice mix of bikes and really glad to hear things are picking up.

Re:

the painter on that Demon is tommy at TA paintwork, up north somewhere, he's on instagram as tommy450, he paints a lot of top end bikes as well as quite a few pro team bikes, i would say that there is currently a friendly rivalry between tommy and fat creations and Cole coating workshop.

that'a the second time i've seen that paint though now, it's awesome. :cool:

It's excellent that you have started your own business. As the web is killing off the local bike shop. We need local shops. Not just Halfords. Hope you have good pension plan?

Great work JB! PM me the shop address (as it's obviously a secret :facepalm: ) and I'll send you some OWMTBC memorabilia for your walls...

Re:

thought it was time for another little update as i've had some interesting stuff come through the door recently!

and thanks for the above comments! the kettle is always on if anyone wants to drop by! :D

a former 1969 TDF Jean de Gribaldy road bike came in from a local collector
IMG_7494 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

this Salsa Fargo titanium came in for a service before a bike packing adventure in Tel Aviv!
IMG_7503 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_7504 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr
IMG_7505 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

shop rides are going well
IMG_7523 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

got the signed Jo Burt poster from Geoff Waugh for the shop wall, it'll go nicely with the Repack posters
IMG_7512 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

bought an Ultrasonic cleaner, awesome!!
IMG_7526 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

someone bought this mail-order and needed it building, frankly it was pretty perfect out of the box so didn't need much doing to it but it's nice that he brought it to me.
IMG_7540 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

my friend Dave is coming to the Alps with me this summer and got himself a new bike, he didn't like most of the spec though as he bought the bike for the frame really, so it got a nice rebuild with a bunch of upgrades
IMG_7542 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

Sweet!

Jon, do you have a mech hanger alignment tool? My Trek badly needs a tweak!

Back