So anyway.......Who's had the snip?

FSR-Si

Senior Retro Guru
And how long before you got back on the bike?

I had it done last Saturday and i haven't been out riding since...And i'm getting withdrawal symptoms plus fat.
Some say a week some say a month, I cant last a month it's doing my head in already being cooped up all day in the house :evil:

I've got to be next..

:shock: is john being that strict we are all having to be neutered . i guess i shouldave read the newsletter after all

or is it mandatory for the general populous ? i should pay more attention to the news

hamster":3vrtepko said:
I've got to be next...think I'll leave it to October.

BTW, did you have NHS or private? Any advice?

Had it done on the NHS, Had a consultation last Monday then luckily enough they had a cancellation for the Saturday otherwise it would of been about an 8 week wait. The op itself is nothing just a local anaesthetic then they cover your top half so you cant see anything 20 minutes later your done, My appointment was 8am and i was out of there and on my way home for 8.50am. The only preparation you need to do is shave your nads the night before and if you are only having a local you dont have to worry about food and drink, I had a skin full of lager and a curry the night before :D The pain is only for a day or two then its just a dull ache like after you've been kicked in them, I just keep topped up on pain killers. Trouble is because i'm relatively pain free i'm feeling the urge to ride the bike already....

perry":21w3nt2i said:
:shock: is john being that strict we are all having to be neutered . i guess i shouldave read the newsletter after all

or is it mandatory for the general populous ? i should pay more attention to the news
:LOL:
It's children or bikes... Having had two boys the fleet is already growing with Islabikes.
I've tried riding them but I'm not sure about the frame size :D

Mind, a fully tarted up Islabike with M900 and loads of ano would be fun...

Well nobody can accuse Retrobike of skirting issues!!

I have thought about being 'done' but it's the little bit about the Hospital that puts me off. :shock:

Al, AKA the Golden shot!! :D

Head on over to STW. The middle aged massive over there have discussed this a few times over in the past year or two.

Back