Small Principia RS6/Dura Ace.

Re:

Although I think £1500 is high, £300-£400 is very low. If it is pristine condition I can see the groupset going for that on its own, I'd certainly be interested at around that price. I'd also be interested in the whole bike if you're willing to post :)

Re:

Yeah, I showed my interest awhile ago. Would love to negotiate a price that's interesting for both of us.

FWIW I was offered £900 for mine about 6-7 years ago.
Very similar spec. Probably a more sought after size though.

Decided I'd prefer to keep it though.

Re:

I reckon with postage option on ebay this would sell for between £500 and £700.

Splitting you'd get a bit more. I love a bit of 7700 DA !

Thanks for all the comments.
I just found an old cycling weekly review which gives the rs6 superlight 5/5 for both performance and value.
The one reviewed with lower spec saddle and wheels was quoted £2,300.
Also I'm just 65 and recall my wife buying this as a 50th b'day present so it's older than I think I originally suggested.
So I guess any sale price needs to reflect that.
This one comes quoted as' in a deep race blue with a shiny wet paint finish' certainly an eye catcher !!
I'll think some more about the price but would want more than £500.
Otherwise I may as well split .
Again thanks for the advice.
Steve.

I think £500 would be a bargain, £600 would be a good deal just buying for parts. £700 for someone who wants it "as is" and lottery style chances of someone needing it from eBay for over a grand...

Re:

Wonder what the final price will be. Willing to pay a fair price as I also need to collect from Holland.

I have decided to wait until my son comes home at Christmas we will take some decent pictures of the Principia and a load of other stuff I will have to sell, bikes, frame, wheels and components.
So I'll re advertise with a clear price and pictures.
I guess I'll have to figure out how to delete this as a topic.
Thanks for the interest and help re pricing.
Steve.

You can go back and edit your first post, or at least the title, so it's clear it's no longer for sale.

Latest posts

Back