9 speed group, some Dura-Ace & more

Wold Ranger

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Minty Thomson Elite 26.8mm x 330 with Titanium bolt/toggle kit £40 posted.

Selection of four stems.

S/R Custom 80mm silver £10 posted
Cinelli 1A 70mm silver missing bolt but cone present £20 SOLD Thanks
New Zenith Black 80mm, Alloy bolt and wedge unused £25
Cinelli 100mm Black few tiny marks £20
Discount for multi buy,

Modolo Quattro brake caliper set, will come with new pads, great condition £30 posted

Nice set of Look copy pedals, light use with cleats and screws, 230g the pair so lighter than Look and adjustable release tension £20 posted Can be used with Look plates.

Suntour part Groupset, Apex 52/40 x 170mm cranks, (rings have very little wear) Blue line front and rear mechs in really great condition and lovely down tube band on shifters, these were "pro-level" parts Back in the 70's used by the Falcon Pro team, lighter than Campy. Cost me much more as individual parts £70 plus post or may split if enough interest for individual parts.

Nice set of Shimano downtube band on shifters £12 posted

ALL SOLD BELOW

Set of 36 Hole Campy hubs, usual silky smooth bearings, with original early skewers and old logo, nicely polished, bit of dust showing up in pictures. Rear is 120mm OLN English thread £45 posted SOLD thanks

Dura-Ace 7402 Aero levers, very tidy Hoods like new, no flaking to chrome, very minor rub to levers. £50 posted SOLD thanks

Have a 9 speed part groupset, now selling as a whole which consists of:

Unused Ultegra 9 speed 12-25 Cassette, with Token Alloy lock ring, choice of Gold or Blue, nice and light at 200g.
Dura Ace 7803 front mech, zero miles, will obviously run a double also 28.6 band
Dura-ace 7700 rear mech, with Srp bolt kit and new Dura ace Jockey wheels
Aliante brand Dual Pivot calipers with Titanium bolts and new cartridge pads
Dura-ace 7700 9 speed index down tube shifters (New)

£130 posted UK, which is a bargain as a whole Pics below

Pair of Continental Grand Prix 4 season folding 700c x23mm had these on a spare set of wheels, but the frame has gone and the replacement frame takes 28mm so these are up for grabs.
One circuit of our street to make sure they were OK, so basically unused. These are favourites for Paris Roubaix etc as are extremely tough and puncture resistant.
Best price I found these at on the web is £31.99 each, never a cheap tyre, so asking £40 posted the pair please. SOLD thanks

Dura-Ace 9 speed M7700, Down tube shifters NOS £40 posted (going with Sti's)

Unused and boxed with instructions, set of Cane Creek SCR-5 Aero levers, these are like Campy with the QR release button in the hoods, so great for brakes without QR levers. £25 posted SOLD

Record rear Mech, version with Titanium Hardware, very little wear and use £45 +pp SOLD Thanks

Re:

Sorry but by the time I've paid for post it leaves me with very little, I reduced price from £50 not so long since, so best I can do is the price above.

Back