BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
If you don't ask you don't get, or so they say......

I've been searching quietly for a long time, and have missed out on a couple over the years. I'm looking for a fillet brazed Thunderbolt or Wedge. In an ideal world it'll have the original fork and stem, double u-brakes and original paint. Of course I'm a realist so maybe I won't be able to tick all (any?) of those boxes.

I have a few bikes/framesets that I'd be happy to offer in trade or p/x, including an early Bontrager OR with matching fork, an early Blizzard, an early (TET) Marin Team Issue, a couple of early Explosifs and some Brodies (all small)

I'll clear out my inbox to and wait for the messages to flood in!

Last edited:
:D good luck, you need another project.

If you get offered 2 in the rush and one is a medium, im happy to help out :cool:

:D good luck, you need another project.

If you get offered 2 in the rush and one is a medium, im happy to help out :cool:

Noted Mark, I’ll keep you posted. Currently trawling through all the small ones I’ve been offered, deciding which one to go for 😂

You could always chop the 20/19.5" ones down, there are loads of them, they come with the long steerer Powerlites.

You could always chop the 20/19.5" ones down, there are loads of them, they come with the long steerer Powerlites.

I’ll check my spam folder Ben. I’m sure I’ve probably been offered a couple at least

Latest posts

Back