For Sale Single Speed Pace RC200 f3 for sale with Spin front wheel

SingleSpeedPace

Retro Newbie
Very cool and rare Pace RC200 Single Speed conversion from a Vintage Pace Mountain bike.

This is an enormously fun bike to ride which I built for when I lived in London, the bars are narrow enough for cycling round town, but wide enough to feel in control.

Suitable for anyone 5'6" to 6' - I am 5'8".

High quality build including Miche and Shimano XT components
DMR rear rim with Mavic wheels
Easton stem and bars
Panaracer RiBMo tyres
Very cool retro Spin front wheel!

You can really pick up some speed on this bike and its a real head turner, I was often asked at traffic lights about it by fellow bike nerds!

Pick up from Frinton on sea which is a train ride from London Liverpool Street. or I will organise UK delivery via send bike at a max cost to me of £100.

Attachments

• IMG_4917.JPEG
    IMG_4917.JPEG
    416.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4914.JPEG
    IMG_4914.JPEG
    691.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4915.JPEG
    IMG_4915.JPEG
    403.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4921.JPEG
    IMG_4921.JPEG
    334.6 KB · Views: 21
I'm not really very keen to sell, however I need to make garage space. I would like £975 for the bike and I've been given an estimate delivery charge of £80 via send bike.

Hi I’m interested but I’m new to this platform and can’t see how to make a bid. Can you help?

There's no bidding here. The asking price is set by the buyer. Of course there may be some negotiation via private message but new members aren't able to send messages, though they can reply to ones sent to them. The seller hasn't been on here since March though

Back