Show us your..... Haro's!!

Hotwheels.":1ecz7dtw said:
Wot no lowly Impulses?
OK, Here we go...

The image-upload-preventing server gremlins must be asleep, as I was FINALLY able to upload this.

Attachments

• Haro Impulse.jpg
    Haro Impulse.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 1,114
Frank, is it Pedersen's ubrake? could You post better photo and write in few words how it's working?
Thanks, Marcin

skolioza":2mpp4e19 said:
Frank, is it Pedersen's ubrake? could You post better photo and write in few words how it's working?
Thanks, Marcin
Marcin,

Yeah, I was thinking that photo was kind of dark. I'll have to wait until the weekend to be able to take some photos in the sunlight.

I'll try the brakes, too (I don't think I've ridden it since I bought it :oops: ).

Cheers,
Frank

Re:

Not quite an 80s Freestyler.
I lost my Haro number plate and plastic brake lever on my crappy
Raleigh Burner long ago.
Anyway in line with my BMX roots here's my Haro....

67895077-2e11-4a23-b9df-9f83ea3d6ac8_zps4bdf94cd.jpg

A detail of the conducting tube of the rear mechanism's cable under the right stay on my Haro Extreme XT frame (and on all Haro frames, I guess) :roll:

Attachments

• HARO-EXTREME_009_19-5.jpg
    HARO-EXTREME_009_19-5.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 1,055
  • HARO-EXTREME_001_19-5.jpg
    HARO-EXTREME_001_19-5.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 1,055
Re:

Love Haro's quirky and original lines.

Here is my 80's Extreme, which is currently being rebuilt with some ti, a bit more color, and loads of panache.

Attachments

• Picture 237.jpg
    Picture 237.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 1,053
  • Picture 238.jpg
    Picture 238.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 1,053
SUPER!!
Very beautiful Haro. I like the colour very much .
It is obvious that Haro liked to include original details to their frames, like the far location of the point for pulling the rear brake cable which is crossed through by the seat tube, and a very very short head tube. The later is the one I don't like it. Why such a sort head tube?
My Haro has a slightly long seat tube of 55cm c-t (even being a 19.5" size), and a rather sort head tube, only 10cm long.
Anybody could explain the reason or the advantages?

tiquismiquis":3sumxdob said:
SUPER!!
Very beautiful Haro. I like the colour very much .
It is obvious that Haro liked to include original details to their frames, like the far location of the point for pulling the rear brake cable which is crossed through by the seat tube, and a very very short head tube. The later is the one I don't like it. Why such a sort head tube?
My Haro has a slightly long seat tube of 55cm c-t (even being a 19.5" size), and a rather sort head tube, only 10cm long.
Anybody could explain the reason or the advantages?

The only reason I can think of is that the short head tube allows for the option of a really low, head-down riding position.

Sadly, my own Haro Extreme build has stalled due to my inability to find a satisfactorily high rise quill stem...yet.

Re:

'90 extreme, this one was older than me... looked fairly minty once finished though :D

Attachments

• p4pb9313642.jpg
    p4pb9313642.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 974
Back