Show us yer FSR's

It was listed as a black diamond run on a web site. But I'm not sure how they go about rating trails. Some sections were most definatly expert level while others were a lot easier. Either way it was bad ass!
It's called Braill trail in the Soquel Demo Forest near Santa Cruz, Ca.

S-M":2z5sm6pa said:
DubDuck":2z5sm6pa said:
Here's a vid I put together from my first Black Diamond ride on my FSR DH. This bike kicked some serious ass! Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/WhLST1uVppI

Class, the last time i came flyinng off mine, i ended up in hospital :LOL:

Mine is not the DH model though, maybe why? :twisted:
I've broken my colar bone on my old Trek hard tail, but only a black eye; multiple bruises and a lot of road rash from my 98' FSR DH.
I don't think it'd matter what kind of bike you flew off of. It's not in the dismount that counts; it's all in the landing....

Just got around to measuring my bike yesterday, IIRC it was 17.5" from the center of the BB to the top of the seat tube.

Does this mean the frame is a medium?

I am 6foot in height, the bike does feel a little smaller than my Boardman which is a large, but i did want a smaller bouncy bike so i could throw it around a bit more.

My '97 FSR

My fun/beater bike that i love and built up. '97 FSR

Attachments

• CIMG4148.JPG
    CIMG4148.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 2,415
  • CIMG4145.JPG
    CIMG4145.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 2,415
  • CIMG4141.JPG
    CIMG4141.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 2,415
S-M":13epbv93 said:
Just got around to measuring my bike yesterday, IIRC it was 17.5" from the center of the BB to the top of the seat tube.

Does this mean the frame is a medium?

I am 6foot in height, the bike does feel a little smaller than my Boardman which is a large, but i did want a smaller bouncy bike so i could throw it around a bit more.
Sounds like a medium.
I'm 6' and used to ride a 18". I enjoyed the smaller size for maneuverablility. My FSR DH is a 19" and it's perfect. I kinda took a risk buying it but have no regrets.

Back