Show us yer FSR's

Re:

Fair enough! I guess the new forks with 190mm may balance the look. Those manitous look stock to me, but a 190mm rear shock wasn't as i guess you already know? One thing to be careful of is having more travel upfront, with a slacker geometry, will put more pressure on the steerer tube, I've heard stories about them cracking with too much travel up front :/
I need to have a run on mine soon, only had 1 day out with my new 1x10 setup, but it was a wash out! Miss my FSR!

Re:

New Forks, along with a New Hope Hub and Mavic Rim and Maxxis Tyres. Going to match rims soon...

Attachments

• 20160122_171309 B.jpg
    20160122_171309 B.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 2,466
Re: Re:

Eagleye":2fshbgny said:
New Forks, along with a New Hope Hub and Mavic Rim and Maxxis Tyres. Going to match rims soon...

im pretty sure I saw this docked with the ISS recently...;)

So I have finally (so far) finished my FSR (Elite) but with COMP stickers on. After a few different change's Im finally happy with it. May still change the front chain ring.

gaah hate that phone make this image so small.

Spec List:

1999 Specialized FSR Elite, Powder coated Orange and NOS Stickers, and NOS Bushes fitted
Crank Bro's Handle Bars, Seat, Seat Post
RaceFace Stem
Superstart Component Grips
Superstar XC Wheelset
Continental Tyres (X King and Mountain King)
Pace RC36 Forks
Fox Float Rear Shock
BETD Linkage
Not sure on Seat Stay, Uprated with Disc Tab
Husselfelt Crank Arms
Saint Pedals
GigaTube Bottom Bracket
Hope Brakes Front and Back
32t GearKing Front Chain Ring
9speed XT Rear Mech/Shifter and Sram Chain

Need to carry on with my Rockhopper, to be single speed and fun.

Liam

Planning some to put on 221s and some other bits as I find them.have some 2000 judy race 100mm in red with new stickers that might be better, these ones are a bit flexy.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 2,301
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 2,301
Back