show the steel........

TrevorKershaw":3gv8yxug said:
The Dave Lloyd paint job is pretty spectacular.

The Dave YATES is pretty nice too..... :? :D

...or did you mean the Dave Lloyd from 2 pages before??

Right ho, I have been meaning to do this for a while :oops:

1st bike is mine its a jack of all trades, its a 1998 Saracen Killi Team.

Its been well used and bits nailed on to keep it going, My cousin bough it brand new and basically ruined the drive train trying to do trials on it so once he lost interest probably about 2000 I bought the remainder for £60.

I then swapped the bits of my 1995 scott Tahoe onto it hence the earlier parts. That bike again started of as a cheap bike and as a teenager I spent all my money on shiney and new bits for it so here it is

I smashed my pelvis on it 6 years ago and got a new hip 5 weeks ago. so its been retired from proper riding as Ive bought a full bounce 2 weeks ago, but I still intend to ride it, I want some RC36 pro class

with avid speed dials 2.0

shimano lx silent clutch 36 spoker hub on a 517 rim

stx rc parralex hub on a 217 sunrise rim

oh and some sexy cnc stuff, a ballistic stem

the other keeping it real bike is my missus's Sunn Vertik bough from leisure lakes bury for £100 which I thought was a bargain, she wasn't keen however I taked her into it. its a bit twitchy so Im gonna put a raiser bar and a different stem on it for her just to make it more stable

its got coda bar ends on, hutchinson tyres

dodgy forks which I dont reconise

stem and post which i think are sunn OE

Re:

StarTREK":2hhpyjti said:
My Yo Eddy :D

we all have buttons that these things press for us, all in a slightly different way, and after 30 odd pages of enjoyment on this thread, one has stood out to me, and this is it........ stunning :cool:

Attachments

• fotos%20013.jpg
    fotos%20013.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 754
Weren't you selling this while back? Or did you buy it? can't be two. Very bold. Like it. Just needs some mud. :p

The History Man":3g3rozhp said:
Weren't you selling this while back? Or did you buy it? can't be two. Very bold. Like it. Just needs some mud. :p

yeah it was up for sale, but no takers!
finally decided to build it as my work bike with bits i had in the shed!
and it is and always has been mine.
was made for me 14 years ago, has my name and date stamped into the bottom bracket! :D

something is seriously wrong here.
a 35 page thread on steel and not one brodie. :facepalm:
something must be done.

Attachments

• 88 Romax (before) 001.JPG
    88 Romax (before) 001.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 655
Back