should i stay or should i go?!! honesty required! interview!

Harryburgundy":16rqra7n said:
ahhh, toughy, BUT, your Pros on the 'new job' are based on
new job pro's
1 starts on £27000
2 average £3000 overtime if wanted per year
Your new job is motivated by money, which we all love, but by how much? I very much doubt that is what really motivates you....I'm guessing, but I think what you have now you are pretty much happy with? Thats a BIG bonus.
I would say, stay put!
HB

i'm coming into this a bit late but i totally agree with this. to be honest i'm in a reasonably well paid retail management position which i sort of fell in to and i dislike it massively... I'm seriously considering taking a huge pay-cut to get into something i love, i'm just not the manager 'type', although i seem to be quite good at my job i couldn't care less about it really. Why the hell do we judge people on what they do for a living and how much they earn? what is the big deal about owning a house, i couldn't care less if i never own a house, i can't even contimplate borrowing the sort of money involved in a mortgage it makes me feel sick thinking about it :shock: i don't even have a credit card, i get paid in cash weekly and i either make my money last or spend it all at the beginning of the week and then am skint 'til pay day, whatever really i just do whatever feels right and know that if i want i can up sticks at any time and go, no ties :D :D :D
to me it's freedom :D :D :D

blimey! i thought this thread was finished ages ago, someone must have dug this one out!! :D

thanks for the interest and yes i'm happy in the new job! :D just got my new bike through their cycle2 work scheme! another weapon in the arsenal!! :D

Back