Shimano BRM486 F&R disc brakes £35 !!!!!SOLD!!!!!!

twain

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
these are surplus parts since ive now got my XT 4 pots installed :D

only half used
front brake used for about 30-40miles
Rear brake - untouched (not even mounted to a frame)

Front hose length: 860mm
Rear hose length: 1150mm

rear length is a tad on the short side, but would suit a small frame i guess....
front one was about right on my bike (mounted to 100mm sus fork with failry wide bars).

these brakes are actually pretty decent - have ridden the front once for a commute (about 15miles) then on a XC ride of about 20miles. '1 finger' use is possible with these [if using a 203mm rotor] :twisted:

no complaints whatsoever, modulation is good too, has reach adjustment as well. 100% pad life for the rear, probably about 97% for the front :p

these are ready to go, just need a frame :)

i dont have enough bolts for both calipers - (im using them for my current disc brakes), so you'll need to have some/get some to mount them to your frame!
i can throw in an IS mount for each one (if needed) otherwise they are post mount.

£35 posted should do it

thread for questions/dibs
PM me to make a deal ;)

thanks, now pics.....

front caliper:

rear caliper:

Re: Shimano BRM486 F&R disc brakes £35 !!!!!!50% NEW!!!!!!

what pads do they take ?

might be perfect for my boy bike.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ok thanks . waiting for some paypal funds to arrive . if brakes still there when that happens i ll have them .

cchris2lou":1sntdz4u said:
ok thanks . waiting for some paypal funds to arrive . if brakes still there when that happens i ll have them .

no worries - not had any other interest. i expected to have to wait until closer to pay day ;)

Back