Serotta Content - 1992 T Max Project DONE :)

Re:

These truly are a mind blowing ride, so efficient converting leg power into speed and perfect handling. A stunt rider mate bitd used to jump his T max up onto the obligatory abandoned Epping forest car and ride over it repeatedly. Bear in mind the forks and stays on the T Max were SO stiff there was zero loss of the usual canti brake power, allowing you to do crazy stuff like this. They were like purpose built stunt bikes. No brake boosters were ever needed and Graftons were truly one finger stoppers. Dayum.... I will have to get another one day :cool:

Re:

These are awesome. They do beat you up a bit on rough sections but its one of the faster bikes I have ridden.

Re:

I said ages ago that I'd add some pics of my own T-Max, I've managed to add two for BoTM but will try harder to get a thread on here. In the meantime, have a quick look at the Serotta Team paint scheme in all its glory. :cool:

Re:

A mate of mine used to race for Serotta back in the UK. He still has his, same colours as the OP's. Lovely bikes.

Re: Re:

Neilios":6r6hu8ov said:
A mate of mine used to race for Serotta back in the UK. He still has his, same colours as the OP's. Lovely bikes.

Why am i back on this thread ?....must resist the urge :facepalm: The one i bought was an ex team race bike. Iirc the importer/race team director chap brought it into my store and i HAD to have it after a quick test ride around the block. Took some haggling though. First time I had tried Grafton SCs too.... The most bomb proof bike ever.

Back