Sorted Seeking Raceface turbine 94 bcd

24 mm spindle, I have a BB for it as well.. colour is a strange really toxic green, reminiscent of an alien snotter

Bcd is a modern easy to source rings for 104mm 20221029_122641.jpg 20221029_122639.jpg 20221029_122634.jpg

That’s looking promising, I could learn something about removing anodising and polish them up..🧐 or embrace the tatty alien snot look…
I might be interested, how many British freedom dollars would it take to relieve you of those interesting looking cranks?

That’s looking promising, I could learn something about removing anodising and polish them up..🧐 or embrace the tatty alien snot look…
I might be interested, how many British freedom dollars would it take to relieve you of those interesting looking cranks?
For you, 15 quid.

Shipping to the UK is about 16 GBP, I'll let them go for 25 in total, then I have enough to buy a beer or two.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back