Wanted Raceface Turbine square taper 94 bcd FREE BEER

Lostcause

Retro Guru
I’m after a set of Raceface turbine cranks in silver if possible and square taper if anyone has a set they would part with….🤞

I forgot to mention, chainrings aren’t needed and can be scruffy as I’ll polish and see if Gil will supply some decals…..

Hi, thanks for the reply. It’s 94 bcd I’m after, I can’t believe I missed that out! I blame me. My intention was to run it 1x with a 34t chainring which I think limits me to 94 bcd?…

Hi, thanks for the reply. It’s 94 bcd I’m after, I can’t believe I missed that out! I blame me. My intention was to run it 1x with a 34t chainring which I think limits me to 94 bcd?…
No worries. Only have a black, blue and possibly faded red in 94

Cheers buddy, I have managed to source some hollow tech type turbines from a legend on here but out of curiosity incase they look a bit too modern , how much would you take for your least favourite one as I might as well learn re anodising …..

The reds are the most worn in terms of finish, the black and blue likely too nice to refinish. But all tapers etc are excellent. If interested shoot me a message and we can talk. A353300E-A1CD-4DB7-B10A-BC2E8AC817A1.jpeg 5A9A7DC2-C709-4049-BD25-C084F4E52ADC.jpeg 9AAB31D3-FDB9-412C-96A0-C3343559B2D6.jpeg

I’m still on the lookout for some 94 bcd silver square taper turbines…
If money won’t persuade you to part with them ( they’re only gathering dust ) then perhaps a trade of some sort 🤔
I have not for sale but may swap,

1992 specialized stumpjumper frame and forks in purple 17.5” no dents or cracks…

1999?? Ish maybe stumpjumper m2 in black no dents or cracks…

Some pace rc36 evo forks v brake only in very nice condition 1 1/8 steerer….

An early 80’s steel Raleigh track bike in fetching yellow if any of you like torturing yourselves…..(Reynolds tubes)….

Back