Sorted Seeking Raceface turbine 94 bcd

Lostcause

Retro Guru
I’m after some Turbines in silver, square taper and 94 bcd.
These are the last bits I need for my old Kona build, after you kindly sell me yours I’m cured. No more searching eBay and the for sale section on here, I’ll finally be able to spend time with my family and maybe even listen to them when they say things instead of the constant battle in my head of settling for isis type bb because I can’t find my dream square taper one.
Can you make a positive difference in a family’s life?….

I’m after some Turbines in silver, square taper and 94 bcd.
These are the last bits I need for my old Kona build, after you kindly sell me yours I’m cured. No more searching eBay and the for sale section on here, I’ll finally be able to spend time with my family and maybe even listen to them when they say things instead of the constant battle in my head of settling for isis type bb because I can’t find my dream square taper one.
Can you make a positive difference in a family’s life?….
I hope you'll find some. Afraid I only have some ISIS and Hollowtech turbines, if I find some square tapers that aren't going to cost you a mortgage I'll let you know

Tell your family to keep faith a little while longer. So you don't end up institutionalised

I hope you'll find some. Afraid I only have some ISIS and Hollowtech turbines, if I find some square tapers that aren't going to cost you a mortgage I'll let you know

Tell your family to keep faith a little while longer. So you don't end up institutionalised
These hollowtech cranks you speak of, could you tell me more? Maybe a photo?
They sound quite appealing and I’m unable to put my phone down in anticipation of more responses to my cry for help. I’m in the north of England which is very much like the planet Hoth, in fact I believe they filmed Star Wars in Stockton on Tees probably because of the snow, tontons and snow. Due to my inability to put my phone down the wife has limped outside and is trying to chop firewood with her good arm. Strange as we use coal and don’t have an axe and the children are all huddled round the open fridge door taking advantage of the warmth escaping from the milk and fresh orange. Maybe the hollowtech cranks can restore order around here?

They're that early Hollowtech standard and they're green ano, bit tatty if I recall correctly. If that's not enough to put you off, let me know and I'll go and find them and snap a picsies.

Are they painted or anodised? I’m not familiar with different varieties of hollowtech would they use a 24mm bottom bracket like shimano?

Are they painted or anodised? I’m not familiar with different varieties of hollowtech would they use a 24mm bottom bracket like shimano?
Tell you what I will finish this beer and go upstairs and find them, measure up and send some pics. Yeah? Will report back

Reckon it's ano aye, they've been hidden away for an eternity. I also have a black ISIS pair and a dear isis bb if you get desperate

Latest posts

Back