Security bubble

Status
Not open for further replies.
marky2484":1dfiol3d said:
"You only have to look at the July 7th bombings in London"

Yep. Thats what the kid on the bike looked like. A 10 year old Jihadi. :roll:

could have been a brazilian electrician!

You have more chance of finding them than a responsible parent judging by this thread

I do get what some on here are saying. Really. I do.

Just makes me sad, what's happening to our country. When did it become OK for a child to be treated like this ? A CHILD.

:(

About the same time parents relinquished responsibility for what their children do and sought to blame everyone else for it

marky2484":302xrf77 said:
I do get what some on here are saying. Really. I do.

Just makes me sad, what's happening to our country. When did it become OK for a child to be treated like this ? A CHILD.

:(
A child.An old age pensioner.A member of the general public.I hope finally people are understanding how the police view us as members of the community.
Viewed as a potential threat first and foremost.
Look at this statement-[sorry m8 but its your use of the terminology]
The lad was demonstrating profiled offender behaviour and the officer deployed primary control skills to handle it. Legal, proportionate, by the book. Not liking it doesnt really change that it was technically spot on.
'Profiled offender behaviour' Quite a far reaching phrase that is,isnt it? Since when was riding a bike classed as criminal behaviour? Maybe its because he rode a little too close.A bit like those escape from stalag 17 type movies 'You cross Ze wire ,you get shot'[poor nazi guard impression :oops: ]

'officer deployed primary control skills ' The use of language here scares the shit out of me.It appears like these skills are about violence in a pre-emptive manner.
He could have stepped forward and stopped the youth from continuing,no sir body slam the fukcer into the ground thats what the training the police now get says you do.[sure ok im sure it doesnt say that exactly but ive met a number of old coppers that have HUGE issues as to how the training is developing]

I hear Mcdonalds are offering free tin foil hats with meals...I think some have been going thru the drive through a few times

SO...objecting to increasingly heavy handed policing, and the publics growing acceptance of it = lunacy????

This CHILD dared to ride his bike near the Olympic torch. Thats all.

sylus":1sybex18 said:
About the same time parents relinquished responsibility for what their children do and sought to blame everyone else for it

So maybe it's the meathead's parent's fault for teaching him it's okay to throw children in front of 2 tons of rolling metal.

This child made a choice that from the video..none of the others did and there was a consequence

I'll leave the discussion to the anti police brigade who normally like to blame everyone else when someone refuses to take responsibility for an action

and I'll leave you with this thought

did that traffic light see you coming so deliberately changed to red and did the police do it :?: :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back