Scottish version of L'Eroica - now The Bravo Scozia Ride

clockworkgazz":roo07lsj said:
So you say but I suppose that all depends on whos going?

I'm going (possibly) and my crack is awesome!

I'm with Rob and Gazz, £50
e14505.gif
tae dae a bike ride lookin like a Big Issue seller, on a bike that's mair decrepit than me. A picnic on some toff's lawn I can do without tae. ;)
I suspect loads of old bikes and old clothes will be getting bought for this never to be ridden or worn again. :facepalm:

The Ken":3tnpckg7 said:
This looks interesting, very tempted, would need to do it on the clunker which is technically newer than 87 by 8 years as it is a reproduction, but it is as heavy and the parts are more period correct. 60 miles on it is a bit daunting though.

would need to do it dressed like this too.... with less hair.

653_72732315069_520555_n.jpg

Stuart adamson!

I reckon £50 is fair.

Lunch and a céilidh would often stand you most of that alone.

Lots of organising is going into this; the organiser has contacted the relevant land owners rather than just asserting rights of way.

Camping gear is being transported from the start to the finish for entrants.

I am puzzled why anyone would expect to get this cheaper.

As far as the clothing suggestion, I am sure most people would be glad of an opportunity to indulge in a little classic British gentlemen's attire, or indeed ladies'.

On that note, I would advise my wife is a master tailor, so if anyone wants a bespoke outfit at cost price send me a message, it would be best to get an order in now.

:)

My post wasn't entirely serious, I know you are getting a lot for your entry money but it's not the sort of thing for me.
I suspect you last line isn't serious either. :LOL:

Dont let them get to you highlandsflyer.
I've always assumed most on here used to be badger baiters, they did it for a long time, now they're old, so now they've just become master baiters ;) :)
A master tailer as your better half, you must be the sharpest dressed man about the highlands.

Jamie

Back