SCAM - specialized ultimate

Also the description is totally wrong!

The Ned Overend Final Editions were all black!
I know this because a friend of mine has one ;)

er no, the final 60 frames built in 95 had a little "plaque" on the toptube & were all numbered 1-60 & looked exactly the same as this ebay one. Specialized changed from all black to grey lugs from 92-93. Check out the recent specialized anniversary book, theres a page on the specialized ultimate in there. Marin Ti, I'd still be interested in talking to your mate if hes interested in having his bike on a dedicated specialized ultimate webpage?

weps, I know the ebay pictures extremely well, they've been ripped off a thread on MTBR so I'm 99% certain ;)

scant":2ohlxdis said:
er no, the final 60 frames built in 95 had a little "plaque" on the toptube & were all numbered 1-60 & looked exactly the same as this ebay one. Specialized changed from all black to grey lugs from 92-93. Check out the recent specialized anniversary book, theres a page on the specialized ultimate in there. Marin Ti, I'd still be interested in talking to your mate if hes interested in having his bike on a dedicated specialized ultimate webpage?

weps, I know the ebay pictures extremely well, they've been ripped off a thread on MTBR so I'm 99% certain ;)

I have the anniversary book also.

:oops: , My friend has an Epic all black without decals.
This plaque at his bike is located at the upper side of the headtube
(front view)Therefore I thought the final editions were all black!
Do you or anyone else have a photo or a scan of the frame with the plaque?

Back