Scam Alert ! 2005 SPECIALIZED FSR XC

My question:

Hi

Is this the model with the rider support post and wrist guards?

Answer:

no support posts

Damn I would have had it otherwise... :roll:

Asked for a cash deal to end auction early.

Edit: says he's been offered 290 so I've gone to 300. Pick up in morning if he pulls the auction now :D

Asked for address.

Sent:

--------------------------

Hi

I just though I'd let you know that the pictures you have used for this auction are actually of my bike. It's my 2005 FSR-XC Pro which is safely stored away in my loft. I took the pictures in my own garden, in South Yorkshire, two years ago.

I'm not entirely happy that you are misleading potential buyers by using pictures of my bike.

Please remove the pictures and use your own. If they are not removed promptly I will report the auction to Ebay.

Regards

Trebz

Trebz":pyqfbexj said:
Sent:

--------------------------

Hi

I just though I'd let you know that the pictures you have used for this auction are actually of my bike. It's my 2005 FSR-XC Pro which is safely stored away in my loft. I took the pictures in my own garden, in South Yorkshire, two years ago.

I'm not entirely happy that you are misleading potential buyers by using pictures of my bike.

Please remove the pictures and use your own. If they are not removed promptly I will report the auction to Ebay.

Regards

Trebz

Far more dignified than I would have been!

Having a lovely chat. 6 each way so far Offered to meet me in maesteg for lunch tomorrow to do the deal. I have to be in Tenby in the works van ;) for nine so better to be at his place early...........

Xmas present for my son

@trebz . Did you put sign your message trebz? Will mention you later maybe around midnight.

I wonder why it ended? perhaps our extended conversation and suitable punchline mentioning all the lovely question details, photos and brethren on here in passing plus the previous 17 messages finally pushed him over the edge into morality.

I anybody is outside asda in maesteg at 12, he's meeting his wife and kid for lunch and might have a bike with him.

toodle pip!

Latest posts

Back