Scam Alert ! 2005 SPECIALIZED FSR XC

Racin'snake":1yjnj72l said:
But really who would do that?! His feedback is good too

It looks like a dormant ebay account which has been hacked. This has been very common recently in scammers pretending to sell classic motorbikes. If you ask to go and view it they will say they're out of the country!

I just report them and ebay removes them.

He's currently in Ireland and has no pics of his bike which is identical to Trebz apart from the seatpost so he decided to use some he found online.
Apparently I'm the "photo police" and just after an argument and should mind my own business :LOL:

Stupid question time please ;)

It's now at £114.12 and still not removed. I reported it earlier myself via Ebay but they don't give you the chance to type in a message, it's some pre defined list of options.

Rubbish.

Someone's gonna be very disappointed when they go pick the bike up.

My last response from him -

im sorry Mr photo police are you actually bidding on the bike or just looking for an arguement because your bored. I have already told you my bike is identical, I was in a rush getting it listed as wife chewing my ear off I certainly dont need it from you as well!!!

I reported it this morning and although he says its identical to Trebz whats the chance of it having the same aftermarket tyres?

Back