Santa cruz retro super 8 rebuild help

Santacruz98

Retro Newbie
First post be gentle. I have a super 8 mk1 uts about 98% complete but need a few items and I just cannot find what I need.
It's booked in for a full paint job so first thing is the sticker kit for it including the triple clamp marzocchi forks which I think are from the newer 2003 mk2. I also need a hanger for the rear derailleur as the threads have totally gone.
A full set of Allen bolts including the shocker bolts and any other bolts I've not looked at yet. I did have a go at stripping it down but these seem to have been the original bolts from new with the rust and the rounded off heads. Gonna be a slow start having to use easy outs to remove just about every Allen bolt.
It's currently a faded yellow with a clean alloy rear arm. Was surprised to see that it has no cracks and looks like all the original welds too.it has been converted to hydraulic disk at some point which work fine nice clean rotation.
Require a head set as there's a fair bit of play in it. There's probably more I need but at the minute I need a solution to the derailleur bracket as it has no threads and I've been looking all over including emails to santa cruz but 2 months later no reply back about parts and stickers. Knew it would be hard but then I came across this forum and this is my last hope.
So please if anyone has any idea on any of this including Allen bolt sizes for the full bike including forks would be great and any thing else mentioned please reply or I'll be left with a frame and no way of rebuilding it back up as I'm gonna have have just about every Allen bolt removed with the use of easy outs and a tap to clean up the threads in the frame.
And as the yellow just doesn't do it for me I have chosen full orange but I may change my mind yet

Back