S'bike Sbike S-bike 4x For Sale

MuchAlohaNui

Senior Retro Guru
Not mine. Cool collection. All higher end and rarer dual suspension S'bikes. Note the last one listed for sale is 'dual suspension' but the owner has put on a front rigid fork.

If anyone is interested, I can help facilitate a purchase as the owner is close enough! Though, I'll be out of town from the 15th through the end of the month so that will need to be worked out between you and the seller. I can attempt to push the conversation off Kleinanzeigen to your personal email address where you can barter and ask for more details if desired, pay vial Paypal... Some sellers tend to not move off platform so don't be disappointed if he refuses!

S'bikes.jpg

I was contacting this particular seller or collector earlier. Also another bike buddy told me recently that he dealt with him a while ago.
We both had not a great experience talking or dealing with him.
Although his bikes are nice and he has BTW also a few SBike brochures I think no one else has seen before.

Just want to help managing a bit the expectations...
But sure maybe visiting him and taking in person may work much better as sending emails etc..

Last edited:
I had a bad experience with this seller who in fact is not really looking to sell, I do not think so, but to attract attention to collect everything he can from the Sbike brand. I found my frames in Germany, Italy and France for a more reasonable price from enthusiasts, however. There was even some on sale in Malaysia, but here, I strongly advise paying with PayPal insurance. I had found one in Singapore but right after finding my last one in Europe....

Back