RS judy bonanza- just crowns, type II kits and ? part left

Hi - sorry - my brain is fried. Judy SL s if I can get my grubby mitts on them. The gold JudyXCs and the SID / SL cominations if they are an 1-1/8" steerer of reasonable length. I also have a disemboweled set of SLs which need a spring kit. So if we can have deal on that lot I will be in the same state as you i.e. too many forks.

Cheers.....

Pics now up. I have more detailed shots of the DH fork from a previous enquiry, but if you do feel the need for more pics of the forks, let me know and I can take some more, probably on Sunday now though, as I've got the in-laws coming tomorrow (Sat).

Uncle Monty":w1j1pguy said:
Hi - sorry - my brain is fried. Judy SL s if I can get my grubby mitts on them. The gold JudyXCs and the SID / SL cominations if they are an 1-1/8" steerer of reasonable length. I also have a disemboweled set of SLs which need a spring kit. So if we can have deal on that lot I will be in the same state as you i.e. too many forks.

Cheers.....
Nuno is first up for the SL's, hotly followed by yourself. All the forks are 1 1/8 except the DH forks (Bizzarely if you ask me). Reasonable length depends on what you consider reasonable, but if I recall (exact measurements in original post), all of the ahead forks are over 180mm.

Spring kit wise, I don't have an authentic rock shox kit, but what I do have are some pace springs, which, if you have a dremel or equivalent, you can cut to the correct size (a couple of cms shorter roughly), and (using the dremel again) file the cut edge flat so it is level. I got a couple of these in a bunch of bits from Ringo, and I had a couple of sets from eBay, so if you want to give this ago, I'll chuck a set in for free, if you take two forks or a fiver if you take one fork. On their own I'd be looking for £10 posted.

I'd offer to do the modification for you, but the size will depend on your forks, the elastomer stack size/travel etc, and if I screw it up........

Oh, and you can never have too many forks, once I have moved these on, I'll still have plenty to keep me busy - Pace, Amp, Lawwill, Noleen, Judy, SID to name but a few that have yet to make it on to bikes (and not necessarily only one of each) :oops:

nogueira.nuno":221zavuy said:
Ian, sorry but I will pass the Judy :(

I will regret but now....
No problem. I regret many things I've not bought, and even more that I've sold....

Dh forks sold, SL's. gold XC's and the SL/SID combos sold pending payment.

Just the white XC's to go and the odds and sods.

ishaw":12iooik8 said:
Dh forks sold,

Bum..that'll teach me for pondering and telling myself I'll buy this in the morning!!!

Dont suppose you have anything else with a 1" steerer - preferably threaded?

Keyf":3nkd48d8 said:
ishaw":3nkd48d8 said:
Dh forks sold,

Bum..that'll teach me for pondering and telling myself I'll buy this in the morning!!!

Dont suppose you have anything else with a 1" steerer - preferably threaded?
Sorry, I don't at the moment I'm afraid. I do have a 1 inch steerer that I'm saving for my Klein fork project, but nothing else. I may have some mint rc35s up for sale in the future, not decided if I want to part with them or not yet.

Back