RS judy bonanza- just crowns, type II kits and ? part left

davroos":ybdmsc8a said:
Spare judy steerer
Came on some forks I bought for the brace (had an fsx one fitted which I needed). Has been painted black, but this will come off easily. Steerer is steel, 145mm, with 25mm threaded.

What size is this steerer 1 or 1 1/8?
Oops, it's 1 1/8.

Sorry for the lack of info.

DegsUk":xt403i0y said:
Judy long travel kits x1 (nos)
Bought but never used, they come with springs, dampers, and stickers stating long travel, which is 100mm. I've figured out that you can use the longer springs in the kit to replace the elastomer stack in a judy, which is what I intended to do, but I found some englund cartridges for my 'perfect' judys, so didn't end up opening either packet.
Price: £30 posted

I will take one please Ian and a Cartridge too if its XC compatable

will have to root in the bin as I launched the surviving elastomers out :(
Degs

still looking for ahead steerer 220mm plus
No problem, I'll drop you a message later, as after I've posted pics, you'll se that the cartridges are different sizes so you can have first pick. They will all be xc compatible, it will just depend on what you already have in there as you'll want to match the cartridge with the compensation shaft/existing cartridge. As you are buying something I'll throw in a cartridge. The long travel kit comes with one, but it will extend the travel of your fork (so if you wanted you could go down that route too).

daj":1dwojhrp said:
Both sets of springs please :cool:
Is that both of the type II spring kits?

Another option I thought of trying is using more than one set of the type II spring kits in one fork, though you'd need some way of fitting them together. I also have some spring travel gizmo things that could work for this (they fit inside the typeII springs to define how much travel they give), or you could use some other method, the type III spring kits had a plastic thing that sat between each spring.

Yes please , mowing the lawn at the moment will sort payment out this evening if that's ok

Hi.

SLs if nogueire doesn't take them, XCs and the dibs on the SID/SL if they are 1/18. + a set of guts for my SLs if you have them.

Cheers.....

daj":3i5kz0zs said:
Yes please , mowing the lawn at the moment will sort payment out this evening if that's ok
No problem at all, I'll be busy until around 21:00 with my son anyway, as the wife is away and I have to entertain him all by myself until bed time.

Uncle Monty":1it9mb8h said:
Hi.

SLs if nogueire doesn't take them, XCs and the dibs on the SID/SL if they are 1/18. + a set of guts for my SLs if you have them.

Cheers.....
Nuno may be passing on the sls, though there is a little confusion so hopefully that will get tidied up.

So if I'm reading your message right, you'd want the sls, xcs and the Sid/sl combo, or is that your order of dibs preference? Which xcs are you after btw, as there are two up for grabs.

Sorry for being a little slow, not eaten today yet.

Back