RRB Picture of the Month - November - Autumn - Nominations

I know the modern kit on retro frames isn't everyone's cuppa but there is at least some retro content here. My Aende taken a couple of weeks ago on one of it's last rides this year before being stripped down for a winter makeover, the Aende of the beginning of the Aende, or something like that :LOL: . Frame is in powder coat in this picture, durable, but it really deserves paint and fresher kit, the chorus stuff, although still functioning great has seen some tough miles, has moved onto my winter bike (another brit steel frame), I now have all winter to I gather the parts for Aende and consider it's new colour, which I'm still undecided on that but suggestions most welcome ;)

Re:

Taken from this mornings' ride on my '90 Gitane

Before the Heavens opened and I got home after around 10 miles of heavy rain and a strong cross headwind, with squelchy feet! :roll:

Mike

Re:

Not the best photo, not taken to be beautiful, just a random snap at the side of the road!

My son and I on a ride last weekend.

Attachments

• 20151115_105421.jpg
    20151115_105421.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 505
dg91130":2c87riro said:
I know the modern kit on retro frames isn't everyone's cuppa but there is at least some retro content here. My Aende taken a couple of weeks ago on one of it's last rides this year before being stripped down for a winter makeover, the Aende of the beginning of the Aende, or something like that :LOL: . Frame is in powder coat in this picture, durable, but it really deserves paint and fresher kit, the chorus stuff, although still functioning great has seen some tough miles, has moved onto my winter bike (another brit steel frame), I now have all winter to I gather the parts for Aende and consider it's new colour, which I'm still undecided on that but suggestions most welcome ;)

I like the way you hung it from the tree.

dg91130":2ukxmvfp said:

I for one have always liked the look of updated classics, I think this is a fine example and a very successful result.

: Mike

Here's my take from earlier this month, also a resto-mod or neo-classic if you will:

cybernck-lapierre1.jpg

cybernck-lapierre2.jpg

Re:

Competition now CLOSED :)
Poll is about to go up and will run for 5 days.
Thanks to all who entered and supported it, its very much appreciated.

Jamie

Back