royal sunbeam ( pics added ) 1915 / 1923 ??

Hi, looks nearly all in one piece, nice find, its quite valuable, so be careful of silly offers. Looking at it, its a 28 inch framed 2 speed all black royal, which means the gearing's in the crank, again be careful, I've attached a piccie to show the workings. The frame number follows one sequence, so it would be across ladies, and gents, so 1919 could be right. What are you going to do with it ? Terry

Attachments

• sunbeam_gears_2.jpg
    sunbeam_gears_2.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 164
thanks for the info, iam unsure of its fate so far, its a cool bike to have around but also a shame its not getting used. i will have a word with the main person but i can see it being forsale for the right amount.

got a few pic's of a old rod brake raleigh i might put up to, need to find out what that is also, its got a brooks seat an looks like it could been a high end bike

also theres a rudge road bike an possibly 10 or so other old bikes to sort

Hi, that sounds like a job and half, there is plenty on the web, and ebay's a good guide for the top value. I've a 1924 sunbeam to restore hence the knowledge, but as for other roadsters its a big range, they have been built from the start of he century till present day. The sunbeams engineering sets it a side from normal roadsters, but some of the other makes have had some real collectable models, mainly from the first quarter of the 20th century. Good luck, Terry.

Back