Royal mail...LIARS

Russell":1x1cmv6k said:
Claim from CRC as you paid them for a service that you've not received, and Royal Mail because they've been twats.

Tempting actually........ :D

andy.l":3sicjz4f said:
Ordered some parts fromCRC,quite a lot really,wanted it today as its urgent so paid for Royalmail 'before 1pm' delivery, 1pm came and went and nowt,tracked the parcels on their website and it says

" your parcel numbers ************* have been delivered at 12.48pm today"

funny i havnt had them,so checked the electronic signature,clicked that...

"sorry no electronic signature available"

called them,woman says 'they tried to deliver and there was nobody in'

there are/have been 4 adults in my house this morning,1 of which(my dad) has been in the front garden planting,so i asked if that was the case where is my slip through the letterbox to tell me this has happened...

'um well,they should have done that'

what a complete bunch of lying idiots,more like we couldnt be arsed todeliver it and we'll hide behind the 'nobody in' excuse

grrr,not a happy teddy :evil:

;) It's Friday, maybe postie wanted an early dart...

I reckon it will turn up tomorrow morning, maybe the postman couldnt be arsed to deliver it, I been there myself waiting for items to turn up that didnt.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

To be fair to RM....I have posted a fair bit of stuff this year and it has all gone/delivered well.......except for some tyres for theboy....which came back to me today :x

sort of,they were delivered by the woman who lives in the same house number 500yrds down the road,same road different countys so 2 houses with same address,my name and postcode on them though,asked why she had signed for stuff that wasnt hers,she just said she didnt know,thought that was against the law,ah well its all here now,missing one piece of the Goodridge hose fittings though,have emailed CRC but as yet no reply

so RM were lying as they said they tried and there was nobody in...apart from the total stranger they let sign for £400 of stuff :roll:

these things are sent to try us :roll: ;)

you could say to CRC that you haven't received anything, they and RM have no proof of delivery,

Back