Rotwild RDH04 for sale

Re: Re:

SparkyPaul":2pcf69rj said:
My history has been professional DH racing for the last 30 years with the likes of Steve Peat and Rob Warner etc I've organised races across the country, so with all this I thought I could have some significant input with information on this forum, think I'll take it elsewhere

You're welcome to take it wherever you like, but I wouldn't get upset by a couple of curt replies. It's only an Internet forum after all. Think of the all the people who might actually benefit from your input to the Retrobike forum.

Re:

Yup - groovyblueshed and k-rod, go have a word with yourselves, eh? There's absolutely no need for that kind of attitude, and the increasing prevalence of it on here is one of the reasons I don't come here much anymore.

Re: Re:

SparkyPaul":nm7pgm5x said:
groovyblueshed":nm7pgm5x said:
Heard of eBay?
Everyone has pointed me to this site and otherwise wouldn't have posted in this section of the forum, isn't that what it's for?

SparkyPaul:

I can see I gave a you rash and hasty response at the time. I should have referred you kindly to the more appropriate Retrobike ‘for sale’ section or the ‘how much is X,Y,Z worth’ thread for better help or information. Being a discussion forum, there’s going to be those who agree or disagree and I accept that we’ll each occasionally receive responses we don’t particularly like. Myself, I would have researched the site a bit more first, rather than joining and immediately posting an advert in the Retro Chat section. It kind of felt like one of those cold sales calls you receive out of the blue at the most inappropriate moment.

I do hope that you stay with Retrobike and I wish you well with the Rotwild and finding the information you need too.

Kind regards, Groovy

Back