Roll up Roll up sale now on....plus some karma parts

sorry to hear your still having issues- I had a mobile number but is now gone from my message page, one of the other guys on here had it so they may be able to pass it on (sorry can't remember who you are)- I'm still waiting on a chainstay protector too :evil:

I'm the one who sent you the number, i've already sent him a strong txt msg, couldn't get through when tried to call :?

I'm just waiting for the bullshit excuse, i'm wondering what it will be this time.... why can't people just bee friggin honest!!

Country is going to shit.

i just wonder how these slow posters would feel if they sent the item but you took 2 months to pay for it.... it's the same thing, but they wouldnt get it!

Easy_Rider":1m5oggez said:
I'm the one who sent you the number, i've already sent him a strong txt msg, couldn't get through when tried to call :?

I'm just waiting for the bullshit excuse, i'm wondering what it will be this time.... why can't people just bee friggin honest!!

Country is going to shit.

i just wonder how these slow posters would feel if they sent the item but you took 2 months to pay for it.... it's the same thing, but they wouldnt get it!

Just sent you a pm.

and then I find this "bullshit" (to quote you)

Honest!

While I totally appreciate everyone putting up with my timing.

easy rider, well hows this for honest.....

No job, no money, and the prospect of no house!

so you can forgive me if I tell you I haven't thought much about second hand parts and bikes while I try to keep a roof above my family's head!

I'll drop the wheel at your house today as I have to pass there.

p.s The Phone is a work number.

no work=no job
no job = no phone
no phone = well you do the maths!

Rant over

thanks for understanding

Love

Daz

:|

I'm sorry to hear about your situation Daz, don't wish that on anyone. I do know what it's like, we had to close the family joinery business a few months ago, still have a lot of trouble and debts hanging over us.

What i was annoyed about is the broken promises from the past before all this.

Good luck with finding work.

Latest posts

Back