Sold Dablk’s Clearout Sales and Karma XT/Deore Mavic

dablk

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Having a tidy out.

Will update bits as I go and pics when I can/interest is shown.

All prices are F&F or add the fees please and are posted unless otherwise mentioned

Shimano

With their own pre 97 sales threads
Manitou/Judys
1993 Marin Team Marin
Raleigh Technium Chill

Also have a 98 Sales in the other forum

Karma all gone for now

Sold/Gone
FD-M735 both 28.6, down pull. Better cage marks but a bit of paint missing around the cable clamp £15 each
FD-M735 28.6, down pull. Better around the logo painted area. £15 each
M730 Cranks One minty set (170mm) £50 sold on ebay
M735 short cage. Few more marks under the logos. This one is missing the hanger cover.£20
M733 two finger Canti levers. one is missing a lock nut. £15
XT Thumbies £35
Mavic Rims £50
XT M730 Other set unfortunately have some thread issues to one of the the inner ring mounts (the top one). I sure they could be tapped clean but i don't have the tool or the patience. So selling as a left crank plus spares and repairs £15 posted

Karma.
Old Shimano cone BB
Onza Grips
Phone holder
Larger pedals

Attachments

• IMG_8485.jpeg
    IMG_8485.jpeg
    507.3 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_8486.jpeg
    IMG_8486.jpeg
    248.3 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_8487.jpeg
    IMG_8487.jpeg
    481.5 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_8484.jpeg
    IMG_8484.jpeg
    531.5 KB · Views: 209
  • 2ouvkviy.png
    2ouvkviy.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Hi there, like the look of the rims, I am always a little cautious of secondhand rims, did you see these built i.e. no flats.. ? if these are nice enough to build a good set of straight wheels I am interested.

Hope you don't mind my asking? everyone's almost always great on here, but a lot of effort if I don't have a nice set of wheels when I am finished, and ive mixed results buying used. Ive got either lx or xt hubs sat here so if they are sound then they are sold.

Also have you pictures of the thumbie's as I am after a reasonable set of those too!
regards Ben

HI Enigma,
yes they came built on m750 deore xt hubs. I span them and they looked fine. Hence i bought some new stickers as the current ones are peeling off . I was planning on building them with some xt 732 Hubs for my Marin build, as I couldn't afford to buy some mint araya team 395's as per catalogue. Will happily eyeball them all the way round for you tonight to make 100% sure of no dents on the edge.

Thankyou, appreciate that. Didnt know you could get the stickers, pet hate those peeling got that issue on my explosif.. will google now! look forward to hearing from you and any pics of the thumbies if convenient too...? many thanks Ben

Dibbs
Rims.. Enigma
Sold… xt short mech/brakes/katana bb … 27 Motörhead
Sold XT long mech .. Desmondo

Last edited:
Back