Rocky Mutton

Hi guys
I’m the mug who was ripped off by the then RM disti for the uk at the time.
TBH I’m not sure who it was but I did use a well regarded hull cycle shop to get the bike sorted. I’ve no doubt they had no idea the frame was not a blizzard

I did build it and it never felt right therefore got left in the garage from then on I had Pace bikes.

I do have quite a bit of retro stuff I’m getting rid of as I dont have the time mess with it anymore and it would be better off with someone who can appreciate it.

Feel free to message me
I’m also quite happy to close the eBay sale and sell direct on here

@FluffyChicken did want some of the gear.
The Rocky is too small for me, but I wonder if there's anything else I want. FluffyChicken probably has a good idea whether there is anything I would be intrested in.

Hi guys
I’m the mug who was ripped off by the then RM disti for the uk at the time.
TBH I’m not sure who it was but I did use a well regarded hull cycle shop to get the bike sorted. I’ve no doubt they had no idea the frame was not a blizzard

I did build it and it never felt right therefore got left in the garage from then on I had Pace bikes.

I do have quite a bit of retro stuff I’m getting rid of as I dont have the time mess with it anymore and it would be better off with someone who can appreciate it.

Feel free to message me
I’m also quite happy to close the eBay sale and sell direct on here

@FluffyChicken did want some of the gear.
Hello. Thanks for clearing this up! Sending you a rhetorical PM

Back