Rocky Mountain Blizzard '96

Not sure if the RM was a Vertex , whatever it was , it was one of many that got away . Like the Rourke for sale at the moment . :roll:
Look forward to seeing your lovely RM sometime mate , or maybe De Kerf ;)

Mike[/quote]

Found it in the archive gallery , 'twas a '96 Vertex after all . Aluminium :oops:
Ooooh the shame of it ! Gonna have to wash my mouth out with soap and water now :LOL: :LOL:

Mike Muz 67":21fvy21d said:
Not sure if the RM was a Vertex , whatever it was , it was one of many that got away . Like the Rourke for sale at the moment . :roll:
Look forward to seeing your lovely RM sometime mate , or maybe De Kerf ;)

Mike

Found it in the archive gallery , 'twas a '96 Vertex after all . Aluminium :oops:
Ooooh the shame of it ! Gonna have to wash my mouth out with soap and water now :LOL: :LOL:[/quote]

Retro Aluminium the love that dare not speak its name :LOL:

It's the paintwork that has me hooked :cool:

Maybe I could get a steel one and have it done the same :facepalm:

Have you seen it ?

Question... (sorry to clog your thread up with unrelated stuff)... What exactly does Team Only mean? is it just the model or was it meant for team members only??

Here's my Rocky Mountain TURBO T.O. Competition... I have always wondered if the T.O. was special team issue or a model... I bought it off of someone who used to race it... took me a looooooong time to find this one =)

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 191
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 191
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 191
Nice one Shutter, I didn't know they made road frames .

Team Only eh ? Hmmmm , even more reason to get a nice steel one painted that colour then :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Lovely morning Konaman , already washed bike at work , although wasn't as muddy as I was expecting on the SDW . :cool:

Back