Rocky Mountain Blizzard '96

Wouldn't mind a look at the Ritchey frame while you have the camera out mate . Still interested in tyres too ;)

Mike

Cool ,

BTW As an obvious Rocky Mountain addict maybe you could answer a question for me . I saw a lovely ex-race RM on eBay a while back . It was metallic red and yellow and looked the bees bolx , but I can't remember which model it was . Could you enlighten me ?

Mike

konaman1":1kxfa02b said:
shutter":1kxfa02b said:
konaman1":1kxfa02b said:
I'd be keen to have a look at the DeKerf :cool:

Which one? I have two :cool:

Either, I'd love to own a DeKerf someday.

Me too , it's just lower down my list than a Ritchey , Breezer and now :roll: Rocky Mountain .
Are you riding this weekend Konaman ? I'm meeting up with a fellow retrofiend on Sunday

Mike

Mike Muz 67":w80umigf said:
Good work KM ,

Look forward to seeing it out on the local retrorides . So how does it feel riding along the beach AND the prom ? :shock:

Going off on a tangent slightly ,

Shutter , I'm also on the look out for some amber walls . What have you got to tempt us with :roll:

Mike

Well technically you're not allowed to ride on the prom itself ;) in any case there is so much debris and shingle everywhere it would be hard going!

Hard to get the timings to fit to get out on the retrorides but I'll do my best once the weather sorts itself out :)

Technically , all the no cycling signs are under 3" of shingle ! :LOL: :LOL:
Just seen forecast , in one breath sunny Sat pm - Sun peeing down . Next breath , Sunny on Sunday
Not sure if the RM was a Vertex , whatever it was , it was one of many that got away . Like the Rourke for sale at the moment . :roll:
Look forward to seeing your lovely RM sometime mate , or maybe De Kerf ;)

Mike

Back