Road wheelset question (modern content warning)

Little lane that runs down from the B778 Dalry road to Stewarton down towards Irvine. Alternative part of my big Irvine loop. I'm based in Stewarton.

Sorry to coming to this so late,agree with all about handmade wheels as have some myself but expensive,the models you first mentioned are all great for the price ive used and still have the scirroco's and 7's, for the price they ride very well whilst the weight of them is nothing impressive they are very taut wheelsets and in use feel much more lively than their weight or pricing would suggest,i think they all use normal spokes but yes you might have spares issues,maybe use them and save for some nice handmade I roll on some 36 hole Royces laced to Mavic opens laced up by Sigma I never touch my 'Sunday' wheels

So for all the reasons outlined in my earlier post, along with some good work getting Wiggle to sell them for under £150, I think the DT Swiss R23s are close to as good a buy as I'll get. So for that reason, I placed an order last night for the Scirocco 35s. Reason being I prefer the look of them, and the wee red flashes will nicely match the wee red flashes on my frame. I also spunked an extra few quid for the CX version and the fancy seals. I really am a marketing man's wet dream.

WE9842B.jpg

Back