Road Bike stolen - pls be on the look out

Drapoon

Kona Fan
Well some total scum bags stole by 2010 specialized allez road bike whilst I was working at Bugjam, Santapod in Northants last month.
I was there working on my friends pizza trailer earning a few extra pennies for my wedding next year. Shame I'm now heavily out of pocket :?

Bike was locked of course, 10 yards away from where I was working. Went missing about 12.00 sat night/sunday morning. Lock also missing

I'm covered under my home insurance to the value of £500 which I'm claiming but this does not cover the cost of the bike.

Used the bike as a commuter / work horse and completed Lands End to John o'groats on it last year so quite sentimental (weird really as hadn't thought it was until it was stolen!)

Here's the spec:

Stock 58cm white specialized Allez Sport Road bike with following changes / upgrades

105 crank
high end sram cassette with orange spacers between rings
shimano m540 pedals
Selle italia signo saddle
Hope pr03 hubs in black with mavic open pro rims
white/ black michelin ps3 tyres
camelback bottle with spesh cages
red spesh bar tape
garmin mount
vynll "drapoon" (supplied by gill m) & small "retrobike" sticker on top tube

Nows the dust has settled I'm half expecting to see it on ebay, here's hoping

Please keeps your eyes peeled on your local gum trees etc. Bug jam is a national event which sadly now attracts complete filth along with nice chilled out people :(
It could be anywhere from Cornwall to Inverness :roll:

thanks guys

Martin

Even more reason for a Retrobike stolen bike register..........:shock:

But as the forum seems to like pictures, post any if you have them as a picture is veritably worth a thousand words nad tend to stick in people's minds.

But I also wish you the best of luck in it's safe and complete return, but it is essential to report the theft to the police as who knows high instances of bike theft might actually make someone take cycle theft more seriously and doing something more useful about it.

Back