RIP Michael Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye RIP.

He was very very special whichever way you, or say I look at it. A true genius and doer of his own style. :cool:

Probably why he's so infectious with his fans, sure theres some nuts in the fan club but its pretty amazing almost like an army of ants! These legends that die don't just make popular music, its obviously beyond that, something to believe in, somethng to be inspired from, something to entertain. Even if its not your bag.

Such a pity things went like they did.

And yep, special people die everyday, so sad, they just don't have the exposure.

Farrah Fawcett RIP too but I'm not really old enough to truly remember her. Jacko was always a star through school to uni.

Makes me think of that hunter s. thompson line ..

"He was one of God's own prototypes: a high-powered mutant never even considered for mass-production. Too weird to live, too rare to die."

Dave_Mars":1zelffm4 said:
Makes me think of that hunter s. thompson line ..

"He was one of God's own prototypes: a high-powered mutant never even considered for mass-production. Too weird to live, too rare to die."

He made some good music but if it was one of us who had pulled the type of nonse-sense that he did we would have been locked up and had the keys thrown away.

xizang":1edlc1k8 said:
He made some good music but if it was one of us who had pulled the type of nonse-sense that he did we would have been locked up and had the keys thrown away.

Although, if you didn't have MJ's money then maybe the parents wouldn't have thrust their kids into your life in the hope of making a few quid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back